Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My entry in the world of food blogging


This is my first post here and i am daring to enter the food blogging world.
What made me get into this?
My mom and mother in law both are amazing cooks, i remember my mom used to cook lovely food and we when kids used to do lot of nakhra's tasting it. Now that i have been away from home for last 5 years i know how i miss her food, i never cooked before until i got married and came here, I started cooking and started enjoying it as well, one day i thought why not start a food blog and dedicate it to my mom as she is nothing less then an Annapurna. Friends here i am with my food blog. I dedicate it to my mom and all her lovely cooking and all the love she has given us and all the blessings she has bestowed on us.
I will be uploading the recipes which are actually my moms but i have tried them, also will upload my mother in laws recipes and sometimes will upload my own experiments too so the pictures u'll see are all the food which i prepare. Hope you all enjoy.
Love you mom this is for you......

2 comments:

Vaidya Aparna S. Pattewar said...

wooooooow gr8. keep up the good work dear.looking forward to see more dishes :))

Vidya said...

waiting for more receipes :-)